Entry Level Outside Sales (Perfect for Recent Graduates)
WE WILL TRAIN RECENT COLLEGE GRADS FOR SUCCESSFUL SALES! As an working Outside Sales Consultant, you will work a protected territory with uncapped earnings potential while ensuring new sales opportunities are sought. In addition, you will utilize consultative sales methods to sell Coverall Health-Based System solutions. Uncapped earning potential, ongoing training and career advancement, it's all here for an Outside Sales Consultant at Coverall.
- Desire to want to make money and sell in a fast-paced, fun, and energetic environment
- Ability to be coached and trained in Coverall's proven sales methods, regardless of experience level
- Develop new sales prospects through cold calling, physically canvassing businesses, research, and referrals
- Schedule appointments with key decision makers to conduct needs-based consultative sales meetings
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to review Coverall Health-Based System products and solutions
- Generate revenue, and exceed attainable monthly sales quota
- Confirming quotes and securing customer approval on contracts
- Work independently in a fast paced outside sales team
- Have fun making sales!
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated overachiever with a strong desire to succeed. Our Outside Sales Consultant comes from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level to experienced.
- High School Diploma is required; Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Strong presentation and effective communication skills
- Basic MS Office knowledge and internet savvy
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, strong negotiation and understanding of bidding/estimating
- Highly disciplined, out-of-the-box thinker who is independent, entrepreneurial, confident, and a well organized self-starter
- Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation, current driver's license, clean driving record and valid insurance
- Annual base salary and uncapped monthly commissions with performance incentives
- Monthly car and cell phone allowance
- Simple IRA Plan
- Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance (Long Term/Sort Term), Supplemental Life
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Critical Illness
- Direct Deposit Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Access to training through our state of the art online learning management system
Why Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System?
Earning potential - Uncapped commission structure! Annual top performer incentive!
Training - In addition to field training, we provide classroom training! We utilize innovative sales tools and ongoing sales and industry training! Our new, state of the art online learning management system will give you the necessary skills and tools to grow!
Career Advancement - Promotion opportunities from within - We believe in cultivating our employees from their first day, each step up the corporate ladder. We don't just give you room to grow, we show you how! We have numerous leaders who initially started in outside sales or entry level roles within the company!
Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System - Delivering Solutions, Building Careers!
Keywords: Sales, Sales Associate, Sales Executive, Salesman, Saleswomen, Account Executive, Account manager, Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Cold Call, Commission, Sales Consultant, b2b sales, business to business,
Base Pay: $28,000.00 - $34,000.00 /Year
Other Pay: Uncapped commission, special incentives and bonuses
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Consultant, Sales, Marketing
Education: 2 Year Degree
Experience: Not Specified
Manages Others: No
Industry: Sales - Marketing, Consumer Products, Environmental
Required Travel: Negligible
Job ID: CO OSR 4-14